Building strong and meaningful relationships on LinkedIn is always critical to growing your business, whether Software development lead generation, Mobile app development leads, sales lead generation etc.
Most of the people facing such problem, you have hundreds of connection or thousands of connections on LinkedIn but you have been unable to do anything productive or not able to find good (profitable leads with them. And you are struggling to grow your network with meaningful connections on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the most useful platform for Entrepreneur, business owner, person. It is most useful and effective when you use it as a relationship building platform.
- Start With his/her Name: Always should start your message with Hi or Hello with his/ her name, Because our name is the most beautiful word.
- Look for Commonalities: It’s always easier to build a relationship with those when you have something in common or related to your domain or niche.
- When you meet someone at a networking event or holiday party, connect with them on LI and make a note: Meet someone and exchange names, Look them up on LinkedIn the next day and send a personalized message
- Tell People Why Do You Want To Connect: If you want to connect with someone, make sure you answer the question “ what’s in it for me “ or “introduce yourself with short message”
- Look at someone’s LinkedIn photo when you’re talking with them by phone: When you planned to talk to someone I haven’t yet met, you should look at their LinkedIn photo before the talk. It gives us the sense of talking to someone in person.
Why it is so important to put in the extra time and effort into developing each relationship. You are supposed to connect with them not collect them. LinkedIn can be the goldmine of opportunities but only if you know how to mine.